It’s easy! You start by securing a pre-approved mortgage from an expert in the field such as a mortgage broker.
Your mortgage broker will not only become your partner in this important transaction, but will also offer invaluable professional advice on these topics:
- The required down payment
- Your affordable price range and maximum limit
- Your loan ceiling
- The best type of mortgage and interest rate for your buyer’s profile
- How to choose a good real estate broker and find the best real estate websites
- All the costs related to a transaction
- Government programs such as the Home Buyer’s Plan (HBP)
- The property inspection process
- The different types of home owner’s and home buyer’s insurance policies
Your mortgage broker can even guarantee your mortgage interest rate once your pre-approved mortgage certificate is secured with the bank of your choice, at no cost to you.
If you are planning to buy a property in 2018, contact us first: we’ll help you to be better prepared for this important transaction!
The content of the present website is protected by copyright which is the exclusive property of Mortgage Planners – Mortgage Agency .